Recipe by: Leeann Bradley
“This is my all time favorite chicken dish. My mom used to make it for her annual New Year’s Eve party, so it was a treat! She wouldn’t give me the recipe until I moved out of town! The flavor seems to intensify over time, so they make even yummier leftovers! I can almost guarantee you will be asked for the recipe!”
1 h 15 m | 8 servings | 272 cals
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
Prep: 15 m | Cook: 1 h | Ready In: 1 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Italian salad dressing, apricot jam, apple juice, and dry onion soup mix. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove lid during final 20 minutes of cooking.
Visit us at Unit 101 – 7028 120 Street Surrey BC between business hours to pick your order. We are open 7 Days: 10:30 am to 8:00 pm