COVID-19 is a serious health threat, and the situation is evolving daily. The risk varies between and within communities, but given the number of cases in Canada, the risk to Canadians is considered high. Spice Meat Shop is dedicated to running a clean and safe business for both staff and customers with the following measures:
Spice Meat Shop has your health and safety top-of-mind.
- You can order and pay online and we will deliver to your car or home.
- We recommend using our curbside pickup and delivery.
- Rest assured that all staff sanitizes hands and wears masks when approaching your home or car.
Here’s what we’re doing in-store to protect everyone:
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY. Employees and customers are required to wear masks at all times.
- We’re limiting customers in our shop to support physical distancing. We have placed sticker markers to support the 6’ social distancing rules.
- Fibreglass barrier’s separate customers from employees. This includes the cashier stand and on top of the entire length of the meat cooler.
- Daily employee COVID screening.
- Regular disinfecting and cleaning of employee and customer areas.
- Enhanced hand-washing for all staff
- More frequent cleaning of equipment
- Hand sanitizer stands for customers
- Minimizing the amount of customers in the store
If you’re looking for more information on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Canada Website.